Monday, December 5, 2011

What is latest Legislation regarding obstructing dropped kerbs.?

I believe the uk parking law was updated last year, applicable from March 2008, making it an offence with a 拢100 fine within the London area and 拢70 for the rest of the country if you park obstructing a dropped kerb.


This applies whether the dropped kerb is marked or not.


Could someone confirm this and indicate who enforces the legislation and where I can look it up?|||It has always been an offence to park in front of a dropped kerb.|||I work for the council and yes you can be fined for parking over a dropped kerb but this in enforced by the police. Not sure how much the fines are though sorry.|||Look on your local councils website. On mine, it says that if you call a special number, they will come and give them a ticket.|||I don't know the answer but it sounds right.


I like dropped kerbs because they make it easier to ride my bike on the pavement

No comments:

Post a Comment