Thursday, December 15, 2011

President Lincoln: What was his major legislation passed and how was Congress' attitude towards him?

Hi, I was just wondering if you can help me with my government questions:





What was President Lincoln's major legislation passed and how was Congress' attitude toward him (in other words, were they friendly or unfriendly towards him?)





In addition I also wanted to know if he dealt with any world events? I know he was consumed by the Civil War, so did he have time to deal with any world events?|||besides the emancipation proclamation, lincoln's administration had relations to many foreign countries. we agreed to buy alaska from russia, for instance, and, in a more humorous contact, the king of siam offered to give us pairs of male elephants that we could use to populate their species within the united states.

No comments:

Post a Comment