Monday, December 5, 2011

Do you feel America will be a better country now that Marijuana legislation is changing?

I am just curious how most American's feel about the changes that have come, and are coming to Marijuana legislation. Finally the states that have legalized medical marijuana are free to pursue it without any intervention from the federal government.|||Nothing makes a country stronger more than more stoners.|||I'm not sure it will be better, but it will certainly save a lot of money.





If we could go the next step and legalize marijuana and tax it we might be a better country.|||I think you are being over optimistic about the changes there is still so much unneeded hate toward pot The thing is it just doesn't warrant the penalty that is being given I don't even smoke it and I think it should be decriminalized|||States approving the use of MJ are still subject to Federal laws. It can also lower Federal tax dollars to these States. I think it will be great since more non-users will have jobs offered to them when the users get fired for flunking drug screens. Workmans Comp and insurance companies are not going to allow people to work when under the influence of mind altering drugs. Same with alcohol, except alcohol cannot be detected for a month after use.|||Finally I can smoke my weed in peace! That's how I feel!|||Better? I'm not sure they'll care as long as there are enough twinkies to go around,|||I am very happy. It means that I can truly seek relief from my stomach issues.|||Marijuana should be legal anyway, whether medical or not. The worst Marijuana has proven to cause is lung irritations (such as asthma and emphysema). I have never heard on the news how someone was driving high and in their intoxication killed someone in a car crash. Also, rarely have a been at a party where someone high of pot annoys me more then someone drunk of alcohol. I feel if alcohol is legal, then so should Marijuana be, just tax the hell out of it like we do cigarettes and the economic issues would go away quickly.


Some may argue that marijuana slows down your reaction time which is why it can be dangerous, especially during a risky activity such as driving or operating heavy machinery, and it does, but not more then being tired, as I often am due to my schedule. So I don't find this to be a big step at all, it's a tip-toe headed toward the inevitable.|||It's still illegal federally, they are just reserving their right to turn a blind eye to it.





I don't see how increased usage and legalization of marijuana makes the US a better country. I think it just makes marijuana users happy, and that's it.|||Its hard to imagine. It would probably become more socially acceptable to smoke it. And the economy would be much richer.


I feel america would become more open if Marijuana was legal. And a lot would change. Secret society gangs would probably fail due to the fact that they thrive off of the drug buisness(sp).|||No. Fifty-eight percent of Americans say marijuana should be illegal, even after being presented with the idea that the drug could be taxed.|||There has been no legislation to change any laws.


Where do you get information?|||no because well find something else to boohoo about and those people who smoke to be cool will stop using pot cause its "not cool" any more and then they will go to coke or meth where i live:)|||Yes, the free use of drugs should keep the liberals stoned enough to stay out of politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment